Monday, May 26, 2014

FINAL PROJECT

My initial plan for final project was denied by my host family, so i came out with another idea:

I have been in Portland for two years, and I am leaving this city by this summer. I had a lot of great memories here. I will take photos to present my experience here and give a short explanation for each photo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 16 hours of flying was TERRIBLE


 Arrived in San Fransisco

 I did not expect class here was like this..



 We went to the zoo on the 3rd day. It was fun   sort of..



Mr. Felton's house. I spent 2 years in there


I had trouble about tickets while taking Max. Police didn't think i am "youth" because i looked old.


I literally got all my cloths in this store


I go to this 7-11 every weekend, so the cashier decided to give me free coffee



Apple tree on my back yard. It is productive. Too productive.


I I weeded with bare hand. That hurts a lot.


  This dude is my roommate. He mistakenly used my toothbrush twice.


On the first day, I thought the "Shower cleaner" means shampoo, and I used it as shampoo. It burns.

Don't drink!


 Running for 30 minutes was my new year solution, but I did not do it at all.



What, I have to clean up?

 My messy bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment